|Base Color||Bronze, Gold, Pewter, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Crystal Type||Heritage Handcut, Swarovski Elements, Swarovski Spectra|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||15|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Schonbek 5075-48 28" Wide 15 Light Candle Style Chandelier from the La Scala Collection
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
La Scala is a Rococo-inspired design with ornate arms and scrolls cast by hand from Schonbek family molds. Crystal shapes hark back to sixteenth-century chandeliers.
- Available in Heritage handcut (H), Swarovski Spectra (A), and Swarovski Elements (S) crystal options
- Heritage (H) crystal option not available in Florentine Bronze or Midnight Gild
- Spectra (A) crystal option not available in Roman Silver, Midnight Gild, or Royal Pewter
- Elements (S) crystal option not available in French Gold, Roman Silver, Florentine Bronze, or Royal Pewter
- Requires (15) B10 60W incandescent bulbs
- Supplied with 120" of chain and 161" of wire
- Height: 32" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 28" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 28"
- Product Weight: 42 lbs
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 161"
- Number of Tiers: 2
- Number of Bulbs: 15
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 900
- Voltage: 110v
- Crystals from Swarovski® Available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes, and sizes, crystals from Swarovski offer designers a fabulous palette of inspiration, and are produced according to the innovative, lead-free* Advanced Crystal standard. Born out of a passion for detail and high-precision cutting, these precious ingredients impart refined glamour to everything they embellish. They can be recognized by the 'Crystals from Swarovski®' Seal, which serves as a certificate of authenticity that identifies products made with genuine Swarovski crystals.
- Heritage™ This heirloom quality crystal is characterized by visual purity, sharp faceting and precise polishing, offering shining clarity at industry standards. Also available in an array of beautiful colors.
- Spectra® Crystal Spectra Crystal stands for machine cut Swarovski crystal with reliable Swarovski quality. SPECTRA® CRYSTAL has been a registered trademark since 1999 and offers the most important cuts in clear crystals.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schonbek Products
- Shop All Schonbek La Scala Collection Products
Our SKU: 5075
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Silver
- Etruscan Gold
- Florentine Bronze
- French Gold
- Heirloom Bronze
- Heirloom Gold
- Midnight Gild
- Parchment Bronze
- Parchment Gold
- Roman Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Schonbek 5075 crystals are all faceted on the edges.
Are all of the chrystals faceted or are the bottom tier drop ones plain and a plane ball at the bottom?
A. The Schonbek 5075 crystals are all faceted on the edges.
Yes, Swarovski Elements is the highest quality crystal by Schonbek.
Is swarovski elements much better crystal than strass crystal manufactured by swarovski
A. Yes, Swarovski Elements is the highest quality crystal by Schonbek.