|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Crystal Type||Swarovski Spectra|
|Includes Glass Guard||Yes|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|Vintage Edison Bulb||No|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Configure your Schonbek 5042-48 12" Wide 5 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture From The Rialto Collection
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Rialto is inspired by eighteenth-century Empire styling. The acanthus leaf pattern in the banding recalls motifs in classic Greek and Roman architecture.
- Choice of beautiful crystal options, including Swarovski crystals.
- Intricate embedded crystals
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Height: 9" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 18"
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Voltage: 110v
- Wattage: 360
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Spectra® Crystal Stands for machine cut Swarovski Crystal with reliable Swarovski quality. Spectra® Crystal has been a registered trademark since 1999 and offers the most important cuts in clear Crystals.
- Crystals from Swarovski® Available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes, and sizes, Crystals from Swarovski offer designers a fabulous palette of inspiration, and are produced according to the innovative, lead-free* Advanced Crystal standard. Born out of a passion for detail and high-precision cutting, these precious ingredients impart refined glamour to everything they embellish. They can be recognized by the 'Crystals from Swarovski®' Seal, which serves as a certificate of authenticity that identifies products made with genuine Swarovski Crystals.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come
Additional Schonbek Links
Our SKU: 5042
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Silver
- Etruscan Gold
- French Gold
- Heirloom Bronze
- Heirloom Gold
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued