4 1/2" Wide 2 Light Candle-Style Wall Sconce from the Renaissance Collection
This baroque style of chandelier dates back to the court of King Louis XIV in the seventeenth century. SCHONBEK’s bold mix of crystal trims and finishes adds a flavor of twenty-first century eclecticism.
- Available in Heritage (H) hand-cut, Swarovski Elements Golden Teak (TK), and Swarovski original crystal options
- Requires (2) B10 60W incandescent bulbs
- Height: 22 1/2"
- Width: 4 1/2" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 14" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 110v
- Heritage™ This heirloom quality crystal is characterized by visual purity, sharp faceting and precise polishing, offering shining clarity at industry standards. Also available in an array of beautiful colors.
- Crystals from Swarovski® Available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes, and sizes, crystals from Swarovski offer designers a fabulous palette of inspiration, and are produced according to the innovative, lead-free* Advanced Crystal standard. Born out of a passion for detail and high-precision cutting, these precious ingredients impart refined glamour to everything they embellish. They can be recognized by the 'Crystals from Swarovski®' Seal, which serves as a certificate of authenticity that identifies products made with genuine Swarovski crystals.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come
Additional Schonbek Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.