|Base Color||Bronze, Gold, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Crystal Color||Black, Clear, Orange, Purple|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Schonbek 1264-48 18" Wide 4 Light Chandelier from the Rondelle Collection
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Richly jeweled with colorful crystal and swirling with leafy shapes, Rondelle has an uplifting effect on the spirits. Eccentric and nostalgic, Rondelle radiates the spirit of antiquity.
- Vintage crystal options in a variety of colors
- Includes (4) A19 60W halogen bulbs
- Supplied with 40" of chain and 127" of wire
- Height: 22" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 18" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 18"
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Chain Length: 40"
- Wire Length: 127"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 110v
- Vintage Crystal® Recalling the fashions of a bygone era, these fanciful beads, dainty droplets and antique-style faceted ovals are woven into chains creating a jewel-like brilliance. Vintage Crystal® is also available in a selection of Jewel Tones™ colors.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schonbek Products
- Shop All Schonbek Rondelle Collection Products
Our SKU: 1264
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Silver
- Etruscan Gold
- French Gold
- Heirloom Bronze
- Heirloom Gold
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Unfortunately, no additional images are available for the Schonbek 1264.
Do you have a photo with a dark metal, as close to black as possible? Then I would like to see it with amethyst crystals, or a combination of that and clear
A. Unfortunately, no additional images are available for the Schonbek 1264.