|Base Color||Bronze, Pewter|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Classic Schoolhouse Designs|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Configure your Traditional / Classic Single Light Pendant from the Classic Schoolhouse Designs Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Single Light Down Light Pendant
- A charming collection of pendants and semi-flushes which evoke images of a quaint, time-honored schoolhouse from yesteryear
- Pewter finish with White Opal Etched Glass
- Warm Brass and Old Bronze finishes with Pale Cream glass
- Requires 1 150w Medium Bulb (Not Included)
Additional Savoy House Links
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Classic Schoolhouse Designs Collection Products
Our SKU: 7-9346-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
What is the fitter diameter at the neck of the glass globe?
How does the pewter finish compare to a satin nickel finish?
Can this pendant be installed on a vaulted ceiling?
What is the diameter of the globe?
What size is the globe?
Can the stem be cut down for a total height of 2'?
Since the stem cannot be cut, can it be ordered in a different, shorter length?
What is the length of the rod(s)? is there more than one rod? What is the length (height) of the glass globe?
Can you order more and longer rods? I have a vaulted ceiling and I need about 10' of length.