Savoy House Outdoor Lighting Sale
Save 15% On All Savoy House Outdoor Lighting. Use Coupon Code SAVOY15 and Save!
Offer Ends 10/31/2014
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||172mm x 17mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Capri 52" Five-Blade Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Chestnut Fan Blades, Finished in English Bronze
Savoy House Capri Outdoor Ceiling Fan Features:
- Fan Motor Finished in English Bronze
- Fan Blades Finished in Chestnut
- Fans and Blades are UL Wet Location Rated
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What's Included with the Savoy House Capri Outdoor Ceiling Fan:
- 3-Speed Pull Chain Reversible Motor (Size: 172 x 17)
- Dual Mounting System (Down Rod and Hugger)
- 6" Downrod in Matching Finish
- Light Kit Sold Separately
Savoy House Capri 52-004-5CN-13 Airflow Specifications:
- Low Speed: 67 RPMs, 12 Watts, 1512 CFM
- Medium Speed: 120 RPMs, 32 Watts, 2784 CFM
- High Speed: 161 RPMs, 55 Watts, 3465 Max CFM
- Airflow Efficiency (High Speed): 63 CFM per Watt
Savoy House Capri 52-004-5CN-13 General Specifications:
- 9.5" Motor Diameter
- 52" Blade Span
- 14° Blade Pitch
- 16.7" Overall Height
- 15" Blade Height
- Hanging Weight 16.75 Lbs
- 120 Volts
Optional Accessories for the Savoy House Capri Outdoor Ceiling Fan:
- Optional Fan Blades: 52-FB4 Series Blades
- Optional 1/2" Downrods: SH DR-12 (9' ceiling), SH DR-18 (10' ceiling), SH DR-24 (11' ceiling), SH DR-36 (12' ceiling), SH DR-48 (13' ceiling), SH DR-60 (14' ceiling), SH DR-72 (15' ceiling)
- Optional Remote Controls: WLC500, WLC600, RMT007
When you choose a Savoy House ceiling fan, you can be certain you've selected a piece that will withstand the test of time. Known for their meticulous craftsmanship, attention to detail, and elegant, timeless designs, the Savoy House brand is a top choice among designers and consumers alike.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Capri Collection Products
Our SKU: 52-004-5CN-13
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- English Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Savoy House Capri Collection
Other Products In The Savoy House Capri Collection
Savoy House Product Warranty
All products in the Savoy House catalogs are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item, provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question; (b) the items(s) is/are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the items(s) is/are defective as noted above.
This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental and maintenance damages beyond our control.
Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Savoy House ceiling fans are excluded from this warranty as they have a separate warranty which is available upon request.
Ceiling Fan Warranty
Savoy House Fans have a limited lifetime warranty on the motor and a one-year warranty on all other parts. Glass is excluded from warranty on all fans. If all terms and conditions of this warranty are met, Savoy House will repair at our option, or replace at no charge any defective part. This warranty does not apply to damage due to improper installation, neglect, or exposure to extreme heat or humidity. If the warranty covers the repair, you will receive an authorization code and label for return. Do not return prior to notification.