Savoy House Outdoor Lighting Sale!
Save 10% on All Savoy House Outdoor Lighting. Use Coupon Code SAVOY10 and Save!
Offer Ends 7/31/2015
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Two Light Outdoor Hanging Light Pendant From the Savoy House Collection
- Clear cylinder water glass shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Uses (2) 40 Watt candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- UL / cUL Listed for Wet Locations
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 17" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Chain Length: 10"
- Wire Length: 12"
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 80
- Voltage: 120v
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Endorado Collection Products
Our SKU: 5-494
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- English Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The canopy measures 5" in diameter.
How big is the backplate?
A. The canopy measures 5" in diameter.
The Savoy House 5-494 opens up from the side to allow access to change a bulb.
Is the bottom open? How do you change bulbs?
A. The Savoy House 5-494 opens up from the side to allow access to change a bulb.
Savoy House Endorado Collection
Other Products In The Savoy House Endorado Collection
Savoy House 5-492
Endorado 2 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$180.00-$180.00(1)
Savoy House 5-491
Endorado 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$148.00-$148.00
Savoy House 5-497
Two Light Post Lantern from the Endorado Collection$168.00-$168.00
Savoy House 5-493
Three Light Outdoor Wall Sconce / Lantern from the...$260.00-$260.00(2)
Savoy House 5-490
Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Endorado...$100.00-$100.00
Savoy House Product Warranty
All products in the Savoy House catalogs are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item, provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question; (b) the items(s) is/are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the items(s) is/are defective as noted above.
This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental and maintenance damages beyond our control.
Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Savoy House ceiling fans are excluded from this warranty as they have a separate warranty which is available upon request.
Ceiling Fan Warranty
Savoy House Fans have a limited lifetime warranty on the motor and a one-year warranty on all other parts. Glass is excluded from warranty on all fans. If all terms and conditions of this warranty are met, Savoy House will repair at our option, or replace at no charge any defective part. This warranty does not apply to damage due to improper installation, neglect, or exposure to extreme heat or humidity. If the warranty covers the repair, you will receive an authorization code and label for return. Do not return prior to notification.