Quorum International 62-01-365
Hemisphere 3 Light Linear Pendant
- Each light may be adjusted to various Widths
- Hemisphere is for the stylish modern interior where tranquility is paramount, for who doesn’t long for an oasis of calm at the end of a busy day? hemisphere is equally at home in a contemporary loft with exposed brick walls or a traditional home with clean lines. old world finish with iced Etruscan glass and satin nickel finishes with faux alabaster half-spherical glass shades
- Height adjustable with assorted rods
- (2) 8", (2) 12", and (3) 16" rods included
- Efficient illuminating power of compact fluorescent lighting
- Precision engineered for damp locations such as bathrooms
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatibility: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed (Damp Location) - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 8.75
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Linear
- Product Weight: 9
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Cream
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Dome
- Shade Type: Frosted
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Depth: 32
Additional Quorum International Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 62-01-365 Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.