Quorum International 3174-95
Madison 1 Light Mini Pendant
- Elegant lighting in a compact design
- Madison lanterns feature straight-sided glass panels giving a warm and luminous light to a hallway
- Efficient illuminating power of compact fluorescent lighting
- Dry location indoor use compatible
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatibility: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed (Dry Location) - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 7
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 6.5
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Cream
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Bell
- Shade Type: Frosted
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 6.5
Additional Quorum International Links
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.