We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Collection||Vetreo Make Your Own|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Configure your Contemporary / Modern 4 Light 300 Watt Brushed Nickel Bathroom Wall Fixture from the Vetreo Make Your Own Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Contemporary / Modern 4 Light 300 Watt Brushed Nickel Bathroom Wall Fixture from the Vetreo Make Your Own Collection
The Vetreo Make Your Own collection has a clean and stylized appearance to add a modern contemporary flair to your space.
- Vetreo Make Your Own Four Light Bath Fixture
- Aluminum Material
- Includes 6 inch supply wire
- Requires (4) 75W Frosted G9 Halogen Bulbs (Included)
- Suitable for use in Damp locations
- Height: 8"
- Width: 34.5"
- Extension: 7"
- Canopy / Backplate Dimensions: 6.75" x 5.75" x 1.25"
- Voltage: 120vAC
- cUL Listed
Additional Quoizel Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quoizel Products
- Shop All Quoizel Vetreo Make Your Own Collection Products
Our SKU: VTMY8604
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
I'm assuming this one you can add your own tile......Correct??
1. I don't want to add tile to the backplate; is it finishied enough to just show it as a metal plate? 2. I'd like to have it overhang a shaker moulding along the top of a mirror that extends 2.5" out from the wall; can you tell me the dimension of the space between the backplate and the inside of the glass shade? thx
Does this also have the LED Backlight, like the way they describe it on the Quoizel website?
do i just glue in my tiles? how do they mount?
QUOIZEL, Inc. Warrants that this product will be free of electrical defects for the lifetime of the original owner. Should any electrical part (wiring, switches, sockets, pugs, or the like) fail through any defect in materials or workmanship during the life of the original owner, QUOIZEL will repair or replace (at our option) the item free of charge. Shipping is the responsibility of the owner.