|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Cage, Candle Style|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||French Country, Moroccan|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Quoizel LLA5204 Laila 4 Light Up Lighting Chandelier
This up lighting chandelier from the Jordan collection features a unique wire-cage design. This transitional fixture is perfect for your dinette, dining room, foyer, or kitchen.
- Transitional Design combines the best of modern and tradtional designs
- Rustic Antique Bronze Finish fits well in any room
- Requires Four 60 Watt B10 Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Fixture Height: 21 inches
- Fixture Diameter: 19 inches
- Item Weight: 6 lbs.
- Includes 8 feet of chain and 12 feet of wire for easy installation at any hanging height
Quoizel creates more than lighting and home accessories, they create timeless pieces designed with you in mind. This kind of dedication, integrity and quality not only goes into the design of their products, but it’s in the way they do business as well. It’s why Quoizel has grown from a small company to become one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of fine decorative lighting and home accessories.
- Fixture includes 12 Feet of wire for easy installation at varying hanging height
- Ceiling Canopy Measures 5" in Diameter
Additional Quoizel Links
Our SKU: LLA5204
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rustic Antique Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
QUOIZEL, Inc. Warrants that this product will be free of electrical defects for the lifetime of the original owner. Should any electrical part (wiring, switches, sockets, pugs, or the like) fail through any defect in materials or workmanship during the life of the original owner, QUOIZEL will repair or replace (at our option) the item free of charge. Shipping is the responsibility of the owner.