Progress Lighting P2514-09
Trevina 52" 3 Blade Ceiling Fan - Blades, Light Kit, and Remote Control Included
- (5) Reversible Fan Blades
- 3-Speed Reversible AC Motor
- 6" Steel Downrod
- Full Function Remote Control
- Light Kit with Halogen Bulb (Included)
- Quick-Install Canopy
- Mounting Hardware
- 80" Lead Wires
- Three-speed reversible AC induction fan motor
- Dual ceiling mounting allows installation with a downrod or close-to-ceiling
- Compatible with all Progress universal light kits
- Pre-wired for quick and easy installation
- Sloped ceiling compatible - may require the use of a longer downrod (sold separately)
- Progress Lighting guaranteed 30 year limited warranty
- Sure-Connect Blade Attachment: The Sure-Connect system makes installation a breeze with screws pre-installed in blades for quick attachment to the motor arms. Special guides align the blades perfectly to the arms to ensure the blades are perfectly balanced. Rubber isolation pads are also pre-installed to minimize vibration noise during the operation of your fan.
- Dual Mounting System: Includes both a downrod and close-to-ceiling kit. Installing with a downrod allows for compatibility on sloped ceilings up to 18°. Installing with the close-to-ceiling kit reduces the overall height of the fan by up to 5".
- Quick-Install Canopy: Installs without removing outlet box screws and securely holds the fan for wiring during installation. The canopy covers a standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box, and has pre-cut leadwires.
- Installed Height: 18"
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Fan Speeds: 3 Forward/Reverse
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Up to 18° (4:12 Pitch)
- Airflow: 4566 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- Voltage: 120 (US Standard Line Voltage)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P2514-09 Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Progress Lighting P2514-09 Trevina Ceiling FanThe Progress Lighting Trevina ceiling fan is a full-featured, mod...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Progress Lighting P2514-09 Trevina Ceiling Fan
The Progress Lighting Trevina ceiling fan is a full-featured, modern-styled, all-in-one ceiling fan that includes a built-in light kit and a hand-held remote control.