Progress Lighting P9200-31
Alpha Trak Flair Head with Baffle Trim - for PAR20 or R20 Bulbs up to 50W
Alpha Trak heads are designed to fill a variety of lighting needs in residential or commercial settings. Heads are available in a variety of styles, including flatback, roundback, gimbal, and free-form. Pair your choice of heads with Alpha Trak sections and connectors to create a complete system.
See the Alpha Trak Buying Guide PDF for more information about putting your system together.
- Flair design with black baffle
- Half-yoke mounting allows 358° horizontal rotation
- Self-locking pivot for vertical head positioning
- One-piece steel construction
- Compatible with PAR16 lamps up to 75W, R20 or PAR20 lamps up to 50W (Not Included)
- UL and CUL Listed
- Height: 7 5/8"
- Head Diameter: 3 1/2"
- Purchase AlphaTrak sections: P9103 (2'), P9104 (4'), P9105 (8'), or P9106 (12'). See the PDF buying guide for appropriate connectors based on your planned layout.
- For surface power, use the P9123 floating canopy or the P8753/P9107 flush mount canopy kit with P8730/P9108 power feed.
- For end power, use the P8745 end feed, or the P8760/P9109 with the P8770 outlet box for T-bar ceilings.
- For remote power, use the P8742/P9121 remote power feed, or the P8724/P9111 cord and plug kit when an outlet box is not close enough.
- All AlphaTrak heads can be mounted individually using the P8734/P9113 monopoint canopy without needing any other components.
Additional Progress Lighting Links