|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Halogen, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Trim Style||Shower Trims|
|Watts Per Bulb||100, 13, 18, 75|
Configure your Progress Lighting P8007-60 6" Shower Trim with Opal Glass for A19 or PAR30 Lamps
Popular Housing Options more info ▼
When ceiling joists are accessible
Ideal when access to ceiling is limited
Designed for direct insulation contact
3" clearance from insulation required
Prevents air from escaping home
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- UL and CUL rated for wet locations (direct contact with water)
- Rated for IC and Non-IC applications
- Shower trim with drop opal glass
- No light leaks around the trim flange
- Covers irregular ceiling openings
- TrimLok® action forces trim to fit snug against the ceiling
- Socket mounts to trim for optimum performance and consistent lamp position
- Full aluminum interior reflector
- Overall Height: 8"
- Flange Width: 8 1/4"
- Glass Width: 6"
- Glass Height: 2 3/8"
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Socket Type: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shapes: A19 or PAR30
- Maximum Wattage: Up to 75w depending on the housing. See below for more info.
- Voltage: 120 (US Line Voltage)
- P87-AT: For New Construction IC or Non-IC applications. Airtight. Compatible with A19 lamps up to 60W, or PAR30 lamps up to 50W.
- P187-TG: For Remodel IC or Non-IC applications. Compatible with A19 lamps up to 60W, or PAR30 lamps up to 50W.
- P821-AT: For New Construction IC applications. Compatible with A19 or PAR30 lamps up to 75W.
- P821-FB: For New Construction Non-IC Fireproof applications. Compatible with A19 or PAR30 lamps up to 75W.
- P821-FB: For New Construction Non-IC Fireproof applications. Airtight. Compatible with A19 or PAR30 lamps up to 75W.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Shower Trim Collection Products
Our SKU: P8007
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Progress Lighting P8007 screen should pop off and the bulb will be exposed at which time you can change it.
How do I change the bulb?
A. The Progress Lighting P8007 screen should pop off and the bulb will be exposed at which time you can change it.
The Progress Lighting P8007 glass is 5 1/8" in diameter.
Diameter of glass dome?
A. The Progress Lighting P8007 glass is 5 1/8" in diameter.
Progress Lighting Shower Trim Collection
Other Products In The Progress Lighting Shower Trim Collection
1 Year Product Warranty
When properly installed and under normal conditions of use, Progress Lighting, Inc. (“Seller”) warrants its manufactured products, including their metal finishes (“Product(s)”) will conform to its catalogue specifications and be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to end user, as specified in Seller’s shipment documents for each Product (extended warranties may apply to Seller’s fan motors and Energy Star® Products as indicated in Seller’s Product manuals). Warping of wooden or plastic blades is not covered by this warranty. This warranty excludes fluorescent ballasts and high intensity discharge (HID) components, and Buyer agrees to make all claims regarding defects or deficiencies therefore according to the warranty of the manufacturer thereof as its sole source of recourse or compensation. Seller’s obligations under this warranty and Buyer’s sole remedy for its breach to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall be limited to the value of the cost of repair or replacement of the Product, pursuant to a written warranty claim validated in writing by Seller. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR ACTUAL DAMAGES TO ANY CLAIMANT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, MULTIPLE, OR OTHER SUCH INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS), WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY (EXCEPT THOSE SET FORTH HERIN), TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE. In no case does this warranty extend to anybody other than Seller’s customers, and no one is authorized to extend warranties or remedies on Seller’s behalf. To be valid, the warranty claim must be made: (a) in writing according to Seller’s procedures existing at the time of the claim, (b) within thirty (30) days of discovery of the defect, (c) within the applicable warranty period, and (d) include the dated store receipt or invoice evidencing purchase of the Product. Warranty claims should be sent to: Progress Lighting, Inc., P.O. Box 6701, Greenville, SC 29606. Products may be returned only after a Return Authorization Number has been issued by Seller’s customer service department. Any unauthorized return, repair, replacement, modification or misuse of the Products by Buyer shall void the warranty. THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.