Prices discounted an additional 30-80% while supplies last. Use coupon code CLEARANCE7 to save an additional 7% at checkout.
Offer Ends 5/29/2015
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
CFL Wall Sconce with decorative handmade Blue Paper and Brushed Nickel End Caps that allow luminance below and above the fixture. Outside is extruded acrylic and inside is an inner transmissive element that diffuses the CFL light.
- Width/Diameter: 10-1/2"
- Height: 12-1/4"
- Diffusers are acrylic with an etched interior inlay, Le Papier decorative elements are pre-assembled between the diffuser and inlay
- Decorative ends (2 per diffuser) are etched acrylic with pre-assembled brackets in either brushed nickel (-09) or antique bronze (-20) finish
- Diffusers shipped with mounting screws (2 provided) and white caps (2 provided)
- Diffusers shipped with pre-assembled Le Papier sconce, end caps and mounting hardware shipped loose for field assembly
- Wall mount, vertical orientation
- Must be used with P7217-30 chassis (Note: Discontinued in 2015)
- The complete wall sconce meets ADA requirements
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Le Papier Collection Products
Our SKU: P7003
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze / Blue Paper
- Antique Bronze / Lokta Oil Sticks Paper
- Antique Bronze / Raintree Leaves Green-Gold Paper
- Antique Bronze / Red Paper
- Antique Bronze / Stonehenge Paper
- Antique Bronze / Whimsy White Paper
- Brushed Nickel / Blue Paper
- Brushed Nickel / Lokta Oil Sticks Paper
- Brushed Nickel / Raintree Leaves Green-Gold Paper
- Brushed Nickel / Red Paper
- Brushed Nickel / Stonehenge Paper
- Brushed Nickel / Whimsy White Paper
- Brushed Nickel / White Acrylic
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Progress Lighting P7003 does need the P7217-30 chassis to complete installation.
Is this the entire lighting fixture or do you need the "P7217-30 chassis (sold separately)" as it states above?
A. The Progress Lighting P7003 does need the P7217-30 chassis to complete installation.
1 Year Product Warranty
When properly installed and under normal conditions of use, Progress Lighting, Inc. (“Seller”) warrants its manufactured products, including their metal finishes (“Product(s)”) will conform to its catalogue specifications and be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to end user, as specified in Seller’s shipment documents for each Product (extended warranties may apply to Seller’s fan motors and Energy Star® Products as indicated in Seller’s Product manuals). Warping of wooden or plastic blades is not covered by this warranty. This warranty excludes fluorescent ballasts and high intensity discharge (HID) components, and Buyer agrees to make all claims regarding defects or deficiencies therefore according to the warranty of the manufacturer thereof as its sole source of recourse or compensation. Seller’s obligations under this warranty and Buyer’s sole remedy for its breach to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall be limited to the value of the cost of repair or replacement of the Product, pursuant to a written warranty claim validated in writing by Seller. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR ACTUAL DAMAGES TO ANY CLAIMANT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, MULTIPLE, OR OTHER SUCH INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS), WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY (EXCEPT THOSE SET FORTH HERIN), TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE. In no case does this warranty extend to anybody other than Seller’s customers, and no one is authorized to extend warranties or remedies on Seller’s behalf. To be valid, the warranty claim must be made: (a) in writing according to Seller’s procedures existing at the time of the claim, (b) within thirty (30) days of discovery of the defect, (c) within the applicable warranty period, and (d) include the dated store receipt or invoice evidencing purchase of the Product. Warranty claims should be sent to: Progress Lighting, Inc., P.O. Box 6701, Greenville, SC 29606. Products may be returned only after a Return Authorization Number has been issued by Seller’s customer service department. Any unauthorized return, repair, replacement, modification or misuse of the Products by Buyer shall void the warranty. THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.