Progress Lighting P5715-108
Meadowlark 1 Light 12" Tall Outdoor Wall Sconce with Water Seeded Glass Panels
Arched roof, top ribbon scrolled loops and arching arms with water seeded glass all come together in these beautiful fixtures from the Meadowlark collection. The oil rubbed bronze finish completes these fixtures with a touch of old world elegance.
- Units hang on shepherd's crook
- Water seeded glass panels
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Backplate covers a standard 4" octagonal recessed outlet box
- Fully covered under the Progress Lighting limited warranty
- Height: 12"
- Width: 6 3/8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Wire Length: 6"
- HCO: 7 5/8" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate: 8 1/2" tall x 4 5/8" wide
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- cCSAus wet location listed
Additional Progress Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5715-108 Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Progress Outdoor Lighting 101Check out these quick tips on how to choose outdoor lighting to s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Progress Outdoor Lighting 101
Check out these quick tips on how to choose outdoor lighting to spruce up your curb appeal!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one