Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||250|
- One light wall mounted 6" square cylinder, -1/8" wall thickness
- Featuring heavy duty aluminum construction with die cast aluminum wall bracket, powder coat finished for superior resistance to chipping and fading.
- UL listed for wet locations, top sealed for complete downlighting
- Height from center of j-box to top of fixture 4-1/2", extends 8-7/8"
- 1 250w PAR-38 or 150w BR-40 floodlight
- Cast aluminum backplate: 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" square
- Outlet mounting bracket included, permitting attachment of unit to wall with one almost invisible set screw
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Aluminum Squares Collection Products
Our SKU: P5643
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
I need an outdoor wet location lamp like this (square (not round) all metal, closed top, downward lighting, with a lens cover) but with an 4 pin bulb. Can you suggest a style number in white color?
Progress Lighting Aluminum Squares Collection
Other Products In The Progress Lighting Aluminum Squares Collection
We make no warranties
The materials and information contained on, or obtained from this web site, are distributed and transmitted "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, Hubbell Incorporated and its affiliates do not warrant that the servers supporting the web site will be free of viruses, other harmful components, or defects of any nature. Information contained on this web site, including information obtained from external links thereon, is provided without any representation of any kind as to accuracy and should be verified by the user. Hubbell Incorporated and its affiliates are not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use, the web site and/or the materials contained on the site whether the materials contained on the web site are provided by Hubbell Incorporated, an affiliate, or a third party.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES. HUBBELL INCORPORATED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF HUBBELL INCORPORATED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF HUBBELL INCORPORATED WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.