Progress Lighting P5614-108
Signal Bay 10" Tall Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce with Lantern Shade
One-light small lantern that Incorporates nautical design elements, such as a ship’s frame or a lighthouse on the shore, Signal Bay is a full collection of outdoor family fixtures. Clear seeded glass and an Oil Rubbed Bronze finish complete the line.
- Nautical design elements, such as a ship’s frame or a lighthouse on the shore
- Clear seeded glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- Coordinating fixtures from this collection available
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Backplate covers a standard 4" recessed outlet box
- 6" of wire supplied
- 1 year warranty
- Medium porcelain sockets
- Aluminum construction
- Height: 9.25"
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Wire Length: 6"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
About Progress Lighting: With over 100 years in business, Progress Lighting has earned its reputation as the biggest name in the lighting industry. Progress is the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting in the world, offering a catalog of more than 5,000 light fixtures. Progress offers best-in-class lighting solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, ranging from tradition incandescent, to energy-efficient CFL light fixtures, to state-of-the-art LED products.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5614-108 Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one