|Base Color||Black, Nickel|
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||86|
|Fan Blade Material||MDF|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153mm x 18mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
- (5) Reversible Fan Blades
- 3-Speed Reversible AC Motor
- Quick-Install Canopy
- Pull Chain Control
- Mounting Hardware
- Three-speed reversible AC induction fan motor
- Dual ceiling mounting allows installation with a downrod or close-to-ceiling
- Compatible with all Progress universal light kits
- Pre-wired for quick and easy installation
- Progress Lighting guaranteed 30 year limited warranty
Technologies and Benefits:
- Sure-Connect Blade Attachment: The Sure-Connect system makes installation a breeze with screws pre-installed in blades for quick attachment to the motor arms. Special guides align the blades perfectly to the arms to ensure the blades are perfectly balanced. Rubber isolation pads are also pre-installed to minimize vibration noise during the operation of your fan.
- Dual Mounting System: Includes both a downrod and close-to-ceiling kit. Installing with a downrod allows for compatibility on sloped ceilings up to 18°. Installing with the close-to-ceiling kit reduces the overall height of the fan by up to 5".
- Quick-Install Canopy: Installs without removing outlet box screws and securely holds the fan for wiring during installation. The canopy covers a standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box, and has pre-cut lead wires.
- Height: 14.625"
- Minimum Height: 11.563"
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Speeds: 3
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- CFM (High): 5422 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120v
Additional Progress Lighting Links
Our SKU: P2521
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
- Brushed Nickel / Walnut
- Forged Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting AirPro Collection
1 Year Product Warranty
When properly installed and under normal conditions of use, Progress Lighting, Inc. (“Seller”) warrants its manufactured products, including their metal finishes (“Product(s)”) will conform to its catalogue specifications and be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to end user, as specified in Seller’s shipment documents for each Product (extended warranties may apply to Seller’s fan motors and Energy Star® Products as indicated in Seller’s Product manuals). Warping of wooden or plastic blades is not covered by this warranty. This warranty excludes fluorescent ballasts and high intensity discharge (HID) components, and Buyer agrees to make all claims regarding defects or deficiencies therefore according to the warranty of the manufacturer thereof as its sole source of recourse or compensation. Seller’s obligations under this warranty and Buyer’s sole remedy for its breach to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall be limited to the value of the cost of repair or replacement of the Product, pursuant to a written warranty claim validated in writing by Seller. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR ACTUAL DAMAGES TO ANY CLAIMANT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, MULTIPLE, OR OTHER SUCH INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS), WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY (EXCEPT THOSE SET FORTH HERIN), TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE. In no case does this warranty extend to anybody other than Seller’s customers, and no one is authorized to extend warranties or remedies on Seller’s behalf. To be valid, the warranty claim must be made: (a) in writing according to Seller’s procedures existing at the time of the claim, (b) within thirty (30) days of discovery of the defect, (c) within the applicable warranty period, and (d) include the dated store receipt or invoice evidencing purchase of the Product. Warranty claims should be sent to: Progress Lighting, Inc., P.O. Box 6701, Greenville, SC 29606. Products may be returned only after a Return Authorization Number has been issued by Seller’s customer service department. Any unauthorized return, repair, replacement, modification or misuse of the Products by Buyer shall void the warranty. THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.