|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||153mm x 18mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
Configure your AirPro 52" Five-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan with Reversible Dual-Finish Fan Blades
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Five Blades
- 12 Degree Pitch
- Sure Connect blade attachment system:
- Screws preinstalled in blades for attachment to motor arms
- Special guides align blades to motor arms
- Preinstalled rubber isolation pads minimize vibration noise
- Triple capacitor speed control; manual reverse control
- pull-chain motor control
- Dual ceiling mounting use with downrod or install close to ceiling
- Quick Install Canopy
- Installs without removing J-Box screws
- Holds fan for wiring during installation
- Dual-mount for downrod or close to ceiling mounting
- 3/4" x 4-1/2" downrod (included) - longer accessory downrods can be ordered separately
- Standard canopy designed for sloped ceilings up to 45°s
- Canopy covers standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box.
- Outlet box designed for ceiling fan installation is required (not included)
- Oversized, textured die cast hanger ball reduces noise and wobble vibrations.
- 80" Lead wires (included)
- cUL Listed
- Height: 14-5/8"
- Blade to Ceiling Height: 11.56"
- Motor Width: 11-3/4"
- Motor Size: 153mm dia x 18mm high
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5"
- Blade Pitch: 12"
- Wire Length: 80
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting AirPro Signature Collection Products
Our SKU: P2521
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Year Product Warranty
When properly installed and under normal conditions of use, Progress Lighting, Inc. (“Seller”) warrants its manufactured products, including their metal finishes (“Product(s)”) will conform to its catalogue specifications and be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to end user, as specified in Seller’s shipment documents for each Product (extended warranties may apply to Seller’s fan motors and Energy Star® Products as indicated in Seller’s Product manuals). Warping of wooden or plastic blades is not covered by this warranty. This warranty excludes fluorescent ballasts and high intensity discharge (HID) components, and Buyer agrees to make all claims regarding defects or deficiencies therefore according to the warranty of the manufacturer thereof as its sole source of recourse or compensation. Seller’s obligations under this warranty and Buyer’s sole remedy for its breach to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall be limited to the value of the cost of repair or replacement of the Product, pursuant to a written warranty claim validated in writing by Seller. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR ACTUAL DAMAGES TO ANY CLAIMANT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, MULTIPLE, OR OTHER SUCH INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS), WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY (EXCEPT THOSE SET FORTH HERIN), TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE. In no case does this warranty extend to anybody other than Seller’s customers, and no one is authorized to extend warranties or remedies on Seller’s behalf. To be valid, the warranty claim must be made: (a) in writing according to Seller’s procedures existing at the time of the claim, (b) within thirty (30) days of discovery of the defect, (c) within the applicable warranty period, and (d) include the dated store receipt or invoice evidencing purchase of the Product. Warranty claims should be sent to: Progress Lighting, Inc., P.O. Box 6701, Greenville, SC 29606. Products may be returned only after a Return Authorization Number has been issued by Seller’s customer service department. Any unauthorized return, repair, replacement, modification or misuse of the Products by Buyer shall void the warranty. THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.