Compare Our Prices
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||153mm x 18mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
- Five Blades
- 12 Degree Pitch
- Sure Connect blade attachment system:
- Screws preinstalled in blades for attachment to motor arms
- Special guides align blades to motor arms
- Preinstalled rubber isolation pads minimize vibration noise
- Triple capacitor speed control; manual reverse control
- pull-chain motor control
- Dual ceiling mounting use with downrod or install close to ceiling
- Quick Install Canopy
- Installs without removing J-Box screws
- Holds fan for wiring during installation
- Dual-mount for downrod or close to ceiling mounting
- 3/4" x 4-1/2" downrod (included) - longer accessory downrods can be ordered separately
- Standard canopy designed for sloped ceilings up to 45°s
- Canopy covers standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box.
- Outlet box designed for ceiling fan installation is required (not included)
- Oversized, textured die cast hanger ball reduces noise and wobble vibrations.
- 80" Lead wires (included)
- cUL Listed
- Height: 14-5/8"
- Blade to Ceiling Height: 11.56"
- Motor Width: 11-3/4"
- Motor Size: 153mm dia x 18mm high
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5"
- Blade Pitch: 12"
- Wire Length: 80
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting AirPro Collection Products
Our SKU: P2521
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting AirPro Collection
Other Products In The Progress Lighting AirPro Collection
Progress Lighting 52 Signature
AirPro 52" Five-Blade Energy Star Qualified Signature Indoor Ceiling Fan
Progress Lighting 52 Builder
AirPro 52" Five-Blade Energy Star Qualified Indoor Ceiling Fan
Progress Lighting P2530
AirPro 54" Five-Blade Energy Star Qualified Ceiling Fan with Reversible Dual-Finish Fan Blades
Progress Lighting P2533
AirPro 52" Five-Blade Energy Star Qualified Patio Fan with Toasted Oak Finish ABS Fan Blades
Progress Lighting P2522
AirPro 52" Five-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan with Reversible Dual-Finish Fan Blades and Alabaster Bowl Light Kit
We make no warranties
The materials and information contained on, or obtained from this web site, are distributed and transmitted "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, Hubbell Incorporated and its affiliates do not warrant that the servers supporting the web site will be free of viruses, other harmful components, or defects of any nature. Information contained on this web site, including information obtained from external links thereon, is provided without any representation of any kind as to accuracy and should be verified by the user. Hubbell Incorporated and its affiliates are not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use, the web site and/or the materials contained on the site whether the materials contained on the web site are provided by Hubbell Incorporated, an affiliate, or a third party.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES. HUBBELL INCORPORATED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF HUBBELL INCORPORATED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF HUBBELL INCORPORATED WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.