|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your 8-1/2" Pendant Light Hand Hammered Copper
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
8-1/2" Hand Hammered Copper Dome Pendant Light
Uncompromising quality, beauty, and functionality make up this stylish Premier Hand Hammered Copper 8.5" Pendant Light. Green Recyclable Products like Copper Lighting Fixtures are a must have in today’s modern home. This product is sure to impress your guests and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- Configuration: Dome - Round
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze (Dark Brown)
- Outer Dimension: 8.5" x 3.5"
- Rim: Copper Wrapped Wire
- Material Gauge: 18
- Hand Made
- Shade Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
- Lead Free (<.01%)
- Patina: Fired
- Pendant Type: Down Lighting
- Adjustable Cord Length Max: 53"
- Canopy Dimensions: 4.25" Round
- Canopy Plate and Cord Color: Matte Black
- Installation Type: Dry Locations
- Mounting: Ceiling Mount
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Type: Candelabra 60 watt max (not included)
- Suggested Room Fit: Kitchen, Bath, Bar, Office, Nook, Hallway, Entry Foyer
- Certifications: UL Approved
- Packaging: Recycled Cardboard Box
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- INCLUDED: Care Instructions, Mounting Instructions, Warranty Information
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
Our SKU: L200DB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
how wide is the ceiling mounting plate?
When illuminated, does the light reflect copper? or is it just natural white lighting?