|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Farmhouse, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Sound Pad Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Sink is fully covered under Premier Copper Product's limited lifetime warranty
- With rolled edges and rounded corners this sink combines functionality and aesthetic appeal.
- Copper crafted from 99% recycled material
- Constructed of premium grade 14-gauge copper
- Apron front installation type adds an extra beauty to the sink with the distinct front separating from the counter.
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Secure mounting assembly with re-enforced supports for copper apron
- Sink is available to be custom ordered to any size with a 4 - 6 week lead time
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Height: 9"
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Length: 33"
- Basin Width: 19"
- Basin Length: 31"
- Basin Depth: 9"
- Installation Type: Farmhouse
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3- 1/2"
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
Our SKU: KASDB33229ST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Premier Copper Products are gorgeous! The best thing you can do to avoid scratching on any surface is to not use abrasive cleaners. Be very careful of the chemicals you use on any finish as well. As far as "hammered" and scratch, they will break up the look of a scratch and not be quite as noticable. Stainless steel has a "brushed" appearance and does not show scratches as much....unless you get the polished stainless.
the difference between hammered and not hammered as far as scratch resistant and the difference compare to stainless steel and what can you do to prevent it from scratching'
A. The Premier Copper Products are gorgeous! The best thing you can do to avoid scratching on any surface is to not use abrasive cleaners. Be very careful of the chemicals you use on any finish as well. As far as "hammered" and scratch, they will break up the look of a scratch and not be quite as noticable. Stainless steel has a "brushed" appearance and does not show scratches as much....unless you get the polished stainless.
Premier Copper Products
Premier Copper Products Copper Kitchen Sink Collection
Other Products In The Premier Copper Products Copper Kitchen Sink Collection
Premier Copper Products KSDB25199
25" Copper Hammered Kitchen Single Basin Sink$749.00-$749.00(4)
Premier Copper Products KASDB33229S
33" Copper Hammered Kitchen Apron Single Basin Sin...$1,598.00-$1,598.00(2)
Premier Copper Products KSDB33199
33" Copper Hammered Kitchen Single Basin Sink$999.00-$999.00
Premier Copper Products K75DB33199
33" Copper Hammered Kitchen 75/25 Double Basin Sink$1,279.00-$1,279.00
Premier Copper Products KASB33229
33" Antique Copper Hammered Kitchen Apron Single B...$1,389.00-$1,389.00