|Basin Depth (Left)||8|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Length (Left)||9|
|Basin Length (Right)||21|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||17|
|Basin Width (Right)||17|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Uncompromising quality, beauty, and functionality make up this Premier 33" Copper Hammered Kitchen 25/75 Double Basin Sink. Each Premier Copper Sink is optimized to allow ample room to deck mount your faucet in a standard 25" countertop.
Green Recyclable Products like Copper Sinks are a must have in today’s modern home. This product is sure to impress your guests and satisfaction is always guaranteed.FEATURES:
- Configuration: 25/75 Basin Split
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Inner Dimension:
- Large Basin (Right) 21" x 17" x 9"
- Small Basin (Left) 9' x 17" x 8"
- Outer Dimension: 33" x 19" x 9"
- Installation Type: Under Counter or Surface-Mount
- Divider: 1" Wide(Optimized)
- Countertop Depth Required: 25" Front to Back
- Material Gauge: Industry Best (14 Gauge or .0625")
- Drain Size: 3.5"
- Garbage Disposal: OK
- Faucet Mounting: Counter Deck Mount
- Hand Made
- 100% Recyclable
- Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
- Lead Free (<.01%)
- Patina: Fired
- Packaging: Wood Crate
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Care Instructions
- Mounting Instructions
- Warranty Information
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
Our SKU: K25DB33199
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Premier Copper Products K25DB33199 is 19" from back to front. On a 25" deep counter top, you would have aprox 6" to work with for mounting your faucet.
The specifications say the sink needs 25" of countertop - but does this measurement include room for the faucet which would be installed on the counter? My countertop is 25" - if the sink takes up all the room, I'm wondering where the faucet would go.
A. The Premier Copper Products K25DB33199 is 19" from back to front. On a 25" deep counter top, you would have aprox 6" to work with for mounting your faucet.