|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||20|
|Number of Tiers||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||10|
Configure your Galaxia 20 Light Chandelier with Clear Glass
Get It Installed more info ▼
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Globe Shaped Clear Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - G4: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', the G4 has a pin spread of 4mm and is used mostly in MR11 and other small halogens of 5/10/20 watt range with 6 or 12 volts.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G4 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 20
- Bulb Base: G4
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 10
- Wattage: 200
- Height: 22"
- Width: 28"
- Canopy Diameter: 6"
- Energy Star: No
Additional PLC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All PLC Lighting Products
- Shop All PLC Lighting Galaxia Collection Products
Our SKU: PLC 93924
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 93924 PC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Just wondering what the width and height of this fixture is??t hanks.
Is this a flush-mounted chandelier or can it be hanged?
PLC Lighting warrants its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect during the warranty period, PLC will repair or replace, at its option, and at no charge to the purchaser, the product or any part of the product which is proven to the satisfaction of PLC, to have normal use during the warranty period. In the event of a defective lamp, the purchaser should return the product or parts to PLC with proof of purchase date.
This warranty is void if the product has been altered, misused, or used for purposes other than those for which it was designed.
Light Bulbs are not covered under the PLC warranty.
Plc Lighting shall in no event be responsible for any incidental or consequential dames arising from the use or improper use of the product.