|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Supplied with hang straight canopy for slope ceilings
- Adjustable Height from 19" to 32"
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 19"
- Maximum Height: 32"
- Width: 53"
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Total Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional PLC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All PLC Lighting Products
- Shop All PLC Lighting Avatar Collection Products
Our SKU: PLC 6073
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The PLC Lighting PLC 6073 length is 53".
LENGTH OF FIXTURE
A. The PLC Lighting PLC 6073 length is 53".
The PLC Lighting PLC 6073 has an overall height of 32"
what is the length from ceiling to bottom of fixture?
A. The PLC Lighting PLC 6073 has an overall height of 32"
PLC Lighting warrants its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect during the warranty period, PLC will repair or replace, at its option, and at no charge to the purchaser, the product or any part of the product which is proven to the satisfaction of PLC, to have normal use during the warranty period. In the event of a defective lamp, the purchaser should return the product or parts to PLC with proof of purchase date.
This warranty is void if the product has been altered, misused, or used for purposes other than those for which it was designed.
Light Bulbs are not covered under the PLC warranty.
Plc Lighting shall in no event be responsible for any incidental or consequential dames arising from the use or improper use of the product.