|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 11.75"
- Extension: 4.75"
- Product Weight: 6 lbs.
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Total Wattage: 80
- Voltage: 120v
- Location Rating: Dry Location
Additional PLC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All PLC Lighting Products
- Shop All PLC Lighting Glacier Collection Products
Our SKU: PLC 3482
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
PLC Lighting Glacier Collection
Other Products In The PLC Lighting Glacier Collection
PLC Lighting PLC 3481
1 Light Bathroom Fixture from the Glacier Collection$60.00-$60.00(1)
PLC Lighting PLC 3485
5 Light Bathroom Fixture from the Glacier Collection$256.00-$256.00(1)
PLC Lighting PLC 3484
4 Light Bathroom Fixture from the Glacier Collection$196.00-$196.00(1)
PLC Lighting PLC 3486
Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Glacier Collection$156.00-$156.00(1)
PLC Lighting PLC 3488
12 Light Oval Chandelier from the Glacier Collection$390.00-$390.00
PLC Lighting warrants its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect during the warranty period, PLC will repair or replace, at its option, and at no charge to the purchaser, the product or any part of the product which is proven to the satisfaction of PLC, to have normal use during the warranty period. In the event of a defective lamp, the purchaser should return the product or parts to PLC with proof of purchase date.
This warranty is void if the product has been altered, misused, or used for purposes other than those for which it was designed.
Light Bulbs are not covered under the PLC warranty.
Plc Lighting shall in no event be responsible for any incidental or consequential dames arising from the use or improper use of the product.