|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent|
|Chandelier Type||Drum, Linear|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Asfour Hand Cut Crystal and Black Linen Rectangular Shade
- 120" (10') of Chain and 120" (10') of Wire Included
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 32"
- Width: 20"
- Shade Height: 23"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 8 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 480
- Voltage: 120
- Location Rating: Dry Location
Additional PLC Lighting Links
Our SKU: PLC 34118
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
PLC Lighting Torcello Collection
PLC Lighting warrants its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect during the warranty period, PLC will repair or replace, at its option, and at no charge to the purchaser, the product or any part of the product which is proven to the satisfaction of PLC, to have normal use during the warranty period. In the event of a defective lamp, the purchaser should return the product or parts to PLC with proof of purchase date.
This warranty is void if the product has been altered, misused, or used for purposes other than those for which it was designed.
Light Bulbs are not covered under the PLC warranty.
Plc Lighting shall in no event be responsible for any incidental or consequential dames arising from the use or improper use of the product.