We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Contemporary / Modern Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Siltex Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
PLC Lighting PLC 31623 Contemporary / Modern Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Siltex Collection
Since 1989, PLC Lighting, Inc. has continued to provide our customers with both contemporary and traditional lighting fixtures in a multitude of styles. Their products can be found in showrooms throughout North, Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean Islands. They furnish the finest residences, hotels, restaurants, and office complexes all over the world.
- Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce with Frost Lens
- Uses (1) 60 Watt - A19 Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Available as standard Incandescent Lamp or alternative Compact Fluorescent Lamp (must specify)
- Aluminum with Natural Slate Back Plate
- Suitable for wet locations.
- Lamp Option:
- Standard: Uses (1) 60 Watt - A19 Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Compact Fluorescent: Uses (1) T2 13 Watt (GU24) Twist Lock Bulb (Included)
- Width: 7.5"
- Height: 14.5"
- Extension: 5"
Additional PLC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All PLC Lighting Products
- Shop All PLC Lighting Siltex Collection Products
Our SKU: PLC 31623
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 31623 ORB*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
PLC Lighting warrants its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect during the warranty period, PLC will repair or replace, at its option, and at no charge to the purchaser, the product or any part of the product which is proven to the satisfaction of PLC, to have normal use during the warranty period. In the event of a defective lamp, the purchaser should return the product or parts to PLC with proof of purchase date.
This warranty is void if the product has been altered, misused, or used for purposes other than those for which it was designed.
Light Bulbs are not covered under the PLC warranty.
Plc Lighting shall in no event be responsible for any incidental or consequential dames arising from the use or improper use of the product.