|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your PLC Lighting 1721 BZ Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Chimera Collection
Please finish configuring above
PLC Lighting PLC 1721 Contemporary / Modern Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Chimera Collection
Since 1989, PLC Lighting, Inc. has continued to provide our customers with both contemporary and traditional lighting fixtures in a multitude of styles. Their products can be found in showrooms throughout North, Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean Islands. They furnish the finest residences, hotels, restaurants, and office complexes all over the world.
- Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce with Matte Opal Lens
- Uses (1) 60 Watt - A19 Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Available as standard Incandescent Lamp or alternative Compact Fluorescent Lamp (must specify)
- Please consult factory for 277 Volt ballast
- Suitable for wet locations
- Die-Cast Aluminum Construction
- ADA Qualified
- Lamp Option:
- Standard: Uses (1) 60 Watt - A19 Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Compact Fluorescent: Uses (1) Quad13 (G24q-1) Bulb (Not Included)
- Width: 5.75"
- Overall Height: 11"
- Extension: 4"
Additional PLC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All PLC Lighting Products
- Shop All PLC Lighting Chimera Collection Products
Our SKU: PLC 1721
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
PLC Lighting Chimera Collection
Other Products In The PLC Lighting Chimera Collection
PLC Lighting warrants its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect during the warranty period, PLC will repair or replace, at its option, and at no charge to the purchaser, the product or any part of the product which is proven to the satisfaction of PLC, to have normal use during the warranty period. In the event of a defective lamp, the purchaser should return the product or parts to PLC with proof of purchase date.
This warranty is void if the product has been altered, misused, or used for purposes other than those for which it was designed.
Light Bulbs are not covered under the PLC warranty.
Plc Lighting shall in no event be responsible for any incidental or consequential dames arising from the use or improper use of the product.