|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your PLC Lighting 14863 ORB Highland 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Marbleized dome shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 5"
- Diameter: 16"
- Product Weight: 10 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
Additional PLC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All PLC Lighting Products
- Shop All PLC Lighting Highland Collection Products
Our SKU: PLC 14863
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
PLC Lighting Highland Collection
Other Products In The PLC Lighting Highland Collection
PLC Lighting PLC 14860
Wall Washer Sconce from the Highland Collection$74.00-$74.00(2)
PLC Lighting PLC 14861
Flushmount Ceiling Fixture from the Highland Collection$84.00-$84.00(3)
PLC Lighting PLC 14864
Flushmount Ceiling Fixture from the Highland Collection$168.00-$168.00(1)
PLC Lighting PLC 14869
Six Light Bowl Pendant from the Highland Collection$370.00-$370.00(1)
PLC Lighting PLC 14866
Five Light Bowl Pendant from the Highland Collection$300.00-$300.00
PLC Lighting warrants its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect during the warranty period, PLC will repair or replace, at its option, and at no charge to the purchaser, the product or any part of the product which is proven to the satisfaction of PLC, to have normal use during the warranty period. In the event of a defective lamp, the purchaser should return the product or parts to PLC with proof of purchase date.
This warranty is void if the product has been altered, misused, or used for purposes other than those for which it was designed.
Light Bulbs are not covered under the PLC warranty.
Plc Lighting shall in no event be responsible for any incidental or consequential dames arising from the use or improper use of the product.