|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Brass construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Dual handles operate with 1/4 turn
- Handles not included with this model (when adding to cart, handle options will be offered)
- Rough-in valve is not included with this model (when adding to cart, valve options will be offered)
- Overall Height: 7-9/16” (measured from mounting deck to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-3/8” (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8” (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2” (cannot mount on thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 3 holes required for faucet installation
- Faucet Centers: 8” to 15" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
Our SKU: RT6-5YP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Chrome
- Rustic Bronze
- Rustic Pewter
- Tuscan Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Pfister RT6-5YP does not come with handles nor does it include the rough-in valve. However, when you add the product to your cart you will be able to choose the valve and handles to be included, at extra cost.
1. Do handles come with the TR6-5YPY faucet? 2. Do I need a valve OX6-140R?
A. The Pfister RT6-5YP does not come with handles nor does it include the rough-in valve. However, when you add the product to your cart you will be able to choose the valve and handles to be included, at extra cost.
The Pfister RT6-5YP can have a handshower added, if you order the R15-407 handshower kit. No additional hardware would be needed for this.
Can I attach a handshower with this faucet, if yes ..which rough in valve is required that will work with the handshower.and can it be any handshower or a specific one.Thank You
A. The Pfister RT6-5YP can have a handshower added, if you order the R15-407 handshower kit. No additional hardware would be needed for this.