|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Holes||2, 3|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Pforever Seal|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Professional Grade all brass faucet construction with nylon supply lines.
- Covered under Pfister's Pforever residential and 10 year limited commercial warranties.
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Side spray with 36" hose aids with a variety of kitchen tasks
- Spout swivels 360 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Marielle Collections
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
Flex-Line Supply Lines
Includes 36” integrated Nylon supply lines with 3/8” female fittings. No need to purchase separate water-supply connection lines.
Reduces installation time and guarantees a secure connection to water supply lines.
- Overall Height: 9-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-3/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-11/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Pfister Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Pfister Marielle Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Pfister GT34-4T
Our SKU: GT34-4T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Stainless Steel
- Tuscan Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Pfister GT34-4T spray tubing is plastic. A portable dishwasher can be used.
what is the Spray tubing made from? Can a protable dishwasher be attached to the spout?
A. The Pfister GT34-4T spray tubing is plastic. A portable dishwasher can be used.
The Pfister GT34-4T is a part of the Marielle collection which includes the KSD-M1 soap dispenser. The item number for the pump for this dispenser is 931-537.
How do I get a new pump for the soap dispenser?
A. The Pfister GT34-4T is a part of the Marielle collection which includes the KSD-M1 soap dispenser. The item number for the pump for this dispenser is 931-537.
The Pfister GT34-4T is has a replacement hose Item # 951-026.
My hose for my side sprayer started leaking how should I replace the hose
A. The Pfister GT34-4T is has a replacement hose Item # 951-026.
Yes, the Pfister GT34-4T can be installed without the deck or escutcheon plate.
Can this faucet be installed without using the deck plate?
A. Yes, the Pfister GT34-4T can be installed without the deck or escutcheon plate.
The Pfister GT34-4T is low lead compliant.
Is this item low lead?
A. The Pfister GT34-4T is low lead compliant.
The Pfister GT34-4T does have a plastic side spray.
Is the side spray plastic?
A. The Pfister GT34-4T does have a plastic side spray.