|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||Japan|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Rough Opening Height||12.1875|
|Rough Opening Width||12.1875|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
- Fully enclosed condenser motor with powerful 290 CFM Sirocco blower that operates at a whisper-quiet 2 Sones.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel and zinc fan housing promotes durability and is treated with a rust proof paint to impede oxidation.
- Adjustable mounting brackets (up to 26 inches), detachable adaptors, and a double-hanger bar system are all included to make the installation process user-friendly and trouble-free.
- Built-in backdraft damper prevents chilly, outside air from entering.
- Internal configuration of components allows the condenser motor to operate at cooler temperatures, preventing degradation and increasing the lifespan of the motor and bearings.
- UL Listing permits use in tub and shower enclosures when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire.
- Condenser Motor:WhisperCeiling™ Fans contain a fully enclosed condenser motor, as well as a double-tapered wide, Sirocco blower wheel that allow this model to move air extremely quietly at a modest 2 Sones.
- EnergyStar® Qualified:High CFM-to-Watt efficiency is the primary goal of Panasonic WhisperCeiling™ fans. The facets of EnergyStar® program are twofold: saving you money, while protecting the environment by conserving energy at the same time.
- CFM: 290
- Sones: 2
- Duct Diameter: 6"
- Grille Width: 15"
- Grille Length: 15"
- Housing Width: 12-3/16"
- Housing Length: 12-3/16"
- Weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Lighting: No
- EnergyStar® Qualified: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- UL Listed: Yes (for Tub/Shower Enclosure with use of GFCI branch circuit wire)
- HVI Certified: Yes
Additional Panasonic Links
Our SKU: FV-30VQ3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Can the Panasonic FV-30VQ3 fan be mounted above a shower?
Which control switch do i purchase for this exhaust fan?
Can this be mounted in a basement?
Can this unit be mounted on an inside wall (in an attic space), or are the fan motor bearings only rated for operation in the ceiling orientation?
Is the speed control on this thing variable...or just one speed?
Can this fan be used in a residential kitchen?
Panasonic WhisperCeiling Collection
Other Products In The Panasonic WhisperCeiling Collection
WhisperCeiling 110 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated Bath Fan with 4" Duct Diameter
WhisperCeiling 190 CFM 1.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated Bath Fan with 6" Duct Diameter for Light Commercial Applications
WhisperCeiling 80 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan
Panasonic Ventilating Fan
Panasonic Home & Environment Company ("the Warrantor") will, at its sole discretion, repair this product with new or rebuilt (refurbished) parts, or exchange this product, free of charge, in the USA, in the event of defects in material or workmanship in accordance to the following:
ALL Parts: For period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of the original purchase.
DC Motor: For period of 6 years (72 months) from the date of the original purchase.
Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL): 10,000 hours
Night Light Lamp: No warranty
Carry-in or mail-in service, in the USA, can be obtained during the warranty period by contacting the selling dealer or Panasonic Customer Service at 866-292-7292, toll free.
This warranty does not cover labor charges for removal and installation of parts. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of a new product, which was not sold "as is". This warranty only applies to products purchased in the United States. A purchase receipt or other proof of the date of the original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur during normal use and does not cover shipping damages, whether visible or concealed, normal wear or cosmetic damage. The warranty does not cover failures that are caused by products and peripherals not supplied by the Warrantor, or failures which result form accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification, faulty installation, improper setups or adjustments, improper or lack of maintenance, alterations or modifications, power line surge, improper line voltage, lightning damage, service performed by anyone other than a Panasonic, or damage that is attributable to acts of God.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
There are no express warranties except as listed above. THE WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT, DOWNTIME COST, OR CLAIMS OF ANY PARTY DEALING WITH BUYER FOR SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusions or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If a problem with this product develops during or after the warranty period, you may contact your dealer or Panasonic Authorized Servicenter. If the problem is not handled to your satisfaction, then write to Panasonic Home & Environment Company at the address indicated above.
SERVICE CALLS WHICH DO NOT INVOLVE DEFECTIVE MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP AS DETERMINED BY THE WARRANTOR, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, ARE NOT COVERED. COST OF SUCH SERVICE CALLS SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ENTITY WHICH REQUESTED THE SERVICE CALL.