We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||Japan|
|Duct Size||3" Round, 4" Round|
|Made in America||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||100|
|Rough Opening Height||10.5|
|Rough Opening Width||10.5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
- Fully enclosed condenser motor with powerful 110 CFM double suction, Sirocco blower that operates at a whisper-quiet .8 Sones.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel and zinc fan housing promotes durability and is treated with a rust proof paint to impede oxidation.
- Adjustable mounting brackets (up to 26 inches), detachable adaptors, and a double-hanger bar system are all included to make the installation process user-friendly and trouble-free.
- Built-in backdraft damper prevents chilly, outside air from entering.
- Internal configuration of components allows the condenser motor to operate at cooler temperatures, preventing degradation and increasing the lifespan of the motor and bearings.
- UL Listing permits use in tub and shower enclosures when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire.
- Low profile, durable housing is designed specifically for small ceiling cavities, and is ideal for those with 2" x 6" joists in their ceilings. In addition, a 3" duct adapter is included for use in areas where a smaller duct is required.
- Condenser Motor: WhisperFit™ Fans contain a fully enclosed AC condenser motor, as well as a wide, double-suction, Sirocco blower wheel that allows this model to draw in air from both sides, and circulate it extremely quietly at a hushed 1.5 Sones.
- EnergyStar® Qualified: High CFM-to-Watt efficiency is the primary goal of Panasonic WhisperFit™ fans. The facets of EnergyStar® program are twofold: saving you money, while protecting the environment by conserving energy at the same time.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 1.5
- Duct Diameter: 4" (3" with adaptor)
- Grille Width: 13"
- Grille Length: 13"
- Lighting: No
- EnergyStar® Qualified: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- UL Listed: Yes (for Tub/Shower Enclosure with use of GFCI branch circuit wire)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Weight: 11.26 lbs.
- Housing Length: 10-1/4"
- Housing Width: 10-1/4"
- Housing Depth: 5-5/8"
Additional Panasonic Links
Our SKU: FV-11VF2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
The Panasonic FV-11VF2 needs a 10 3/8" opening.
Will this fan fit into a ceiling that has 6 inch (nominal) joists?
A. The Panasonic FV-11VF2 needs a 10 3/8" opening.
The Panasonic FV-11VF2 does not come with the double hanger bar and clamp installation system.
Does this fan come with the double hanger bar and clamp installation system?
A. The Panasonic FV-11VF2 does not come with the double hanger bar and clamp installation system.
This item measures 5 5/8"h
What is the depth dimension? I have only 4 inches of clearance.
A. This item measures 5 5/8"h
In regard to the Panasonic FV-11VF2, yes it can be wall mounted.
Can this be wall mounted?
A. In regard to the Panasonic FV-11VF2, yes it can be wall mounted.
The Panasonic FV-11VF2 only operates at one speed. It is 10-1/4" square. I hope this helps!
Is this a variable speed motor? Is it 10 3/8" square?
A. The Panasonic FV-11VF2 only operates at one speed. It is 10-1/4" square. I hope this helps!
To open you just need to gently pull down on the grill from two sides as it is held up by spring clips.
how is the grill removed for cleaning?
A. To open you just need to gently pull down on the grill from two sides as it is held up by spring clips.
The Panasonic FV-11VF2 does in fact have the rust proof paint treatment on the galvanized housing.
Does this model has the rust proof paint treatment?
A. The Panasonic FV-11VF2 does in fact have the rust proof paint treatment on the galvanized housing.
The Panasonic FV-11VF2 is going to have 1.5 sones.
How many sones?
A. The Panasonic FV-11VF2 is going to have 1.5 sones.
Panasonic WhisperFit Collection
Panasonic Ventilating Fan
Panasonic Home & Environment Company ("the Warrantor") will, at its sole discretion, repair this product with new or rebuilt (refurbished) parts, or exchange this product, free of charge, in the USA, in the event of defects in material or workmanship in accordance to the following:
ALL Parts: For period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of the original purchase.
DC Motor: For period of 6 years (72 months) from the date of the original purchase.
Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL): 10,000 hours
Night Light Lamp: No warranty
Carry-in or mail-in service, in the USA, can be obtained during the warranty period by contacting the selling dealer or Panasonic Customer Service at 866-292-7292, toll free.
This warranty does not cover labor charges for removal and installation of parts. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of a new product, which was not sold "as is". This warranty only applies to products purchased in the United States. A purchase receipt or other proof of the date of the original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur during normal use and does not cover shipping damages, whether visible or concealed, normal wear or cosmetic damage. The warranty does not cover failures that are caused by products and peripherals not supplied by the Warrantor, or failures which result form accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification, faulty installation, improper setups or adjustments, improper or lack of maintenance, alterations or modifications, power line surge, improper line voltage, lightning damage, service performed by anyone other than a Panasonic, or damage that is attributable to acts of God.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
There are no express warranties except as listed above. THE WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT, DOWNTIME COST, OR CLAIMS OF ANY PARTY DEALING WITH BUYER FOR SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusions or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If a problem with this product develops during or after the warranty period, you may contact your dealer or Panasonic Authorized Servicenter. If the problem is not handled to your satisfaction, then write to Panasonic Home & Environment Company at the address indicated above.
SERVICE CALLS WHICH DO NOT INVOLVE DEFECTIVE MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP AS DETERMINED BY THE WARRANTOR, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, ARE NOT COVERED. COST OF SUCH SERVICE CALLS SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ENTITY WHICH REQUESTED THE SERVICE CALL.