|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||Japan|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
- Fully enclosed condenser motor with powerful 120 CFM Sirocco blower that operates at a whisper-quiet 1 Sone.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel and zinc fan housing is insulated to prevent condensation, and promotes durability through rust proof paint treatment applied to the exterior that impedes oxidation.
- Versatile installation options, including joist, truss, and suspension brackets allow this fan fit in five different positions.
- The WhisperLine™ Series is specifically engineered to provide ventilation to an array of different settings with just one fan.
- Adjustable airflow allows you the control to balance intake from multiple inlets.
- UL Listing permits use in tub and shower enclosures
- EnergyStar® Qualified:High CFM-to-Watt efficiency is the primary goal of Panasonic WhisperLine™ fans. The facets of EnergyStar® program are twofold: saving you money, while protecting the environment by conserving energy at the same time.
- Adjustable Airflow:Low-profile design and sleek engineering give you the ability to balance the airflow from multiple inlets on WhisperLine™ Fans. Inlets nearest to the fan will draw more air than those further away. By adjusting the inlets, you can create balanced and even air circulation.
- CFM: 120
- Sones: 1
- Duct Diameter: 4"
- Housing Width: 9-1/2"
- Housing Length: 13-3/8"
- Housing Depth: 7-15/16"
- Lighting: No
- EnergyStar® Qualified: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- UL Listed: Yes (for Tub/Shower Enclosure with use of GFCI branch circuit wire)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Weight: 14 lbs.
Additional Panasonic Links
Our SKU: FV-10NLF1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Panasonic FV-10NLF1 can be installed in the ceiling. Just make sure you have it hooked up to a 4" duct.
this exhaust can be installed inside of the ceiling?
A. The Panasonic FV-10NLF1 can be installed in the ceiling. Just make sure you have it hooked up to a 4" duct.
Panasonic WhisperLine Collection
Other Products In The Panasonic WhisperLine Collection
WhisperLine 240 CFM 1.4 Sones Ceiling Mounted Ener...$148.10-$148.10(1)
WhisperLine 440 CFM 2.1 Sones Ceiling Mounted Ener...$206.92-$206.92(2)
WhisperLine 340 CFM 1.7 Sones Ceiling Mounted Ener...$246.00-$246.00(1)
Panasonic Ventilating Fan
Panasonic Home & Environment Company ("the Warrantor") will, at its sole discretion, repair this product with new or rebuilt (refurbished) parts, or exchange this product, free of charge, in the USA, in the event of defects in material or workmanship in accordance to the following:
ALL Parts: For period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of the original purchase.
DC Motor: For period of 6 years (72 months) from the date of the original purchase.
Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL): 10,000 hours
Night Light Lamp: No warranty
Carry-in or mail-in service, in the USA, can be obtained during the warranty period by contacting the selling dealer or Panasonic Customer Service at 866-292-7292, toll free.
This warranty does not cover labor charges for removal and installation of parts. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of a new product, which was not sold "as is". This warranty only applies to products purchased in the United States. A purchase receipt or other proof of the date of the original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur during normal use and does not cover shipping damages, whether visible or concealed, normal wear or cosmetic damage. The warranty does not cover failures that are caused by products and peripherals not supplied by the Warrantor, or failures which result form accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification, faulty installation, improper setups or adjustments, improper or lack of maintenance, alterations or modifications, power line surge, improper line voltage, lightning damage, service performed by anyone other than a Panasonic, or damage that is attributable to acts of God.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
There are no express warranties except as listed above. THE WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT, DOWNTIME COST, OR CLAIMS OF ANY PARTY DEALING WITH BUYER FOR SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusions or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If a problem with this product develops during or after the warranty period, you may contact your dealer or Panasonic Authorized Servicenter. If the problem is not handled to your satisfaction, then write to Panasonic Home & Environment Company at the address indicated above.
SERVICE CALLS WHICH DO NOT INVOLVE DEFECTIVE MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP AS DETERMINED BY THE WARRANTOR, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, ARE NOT COVERED. COST OF SUCH SERVICE CALLS SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ENTITY WHICH REQUESTED THE SERVICE CALL.