Nuvo Lighting Inventory Reduction Sale - Up to 72% Off Select Lighting
Quantities limited. Inventory is approximate, call for availability.
Offer Ends 7/31/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Nuvo Lighting 60/4887 Percussion Single Light Mini Pendant with Beige Fabric Shade, in Brushed Nickel Finish
The Percussion collection moves to its own beat. Large drum shaped Beige Linen shades are the focal point in this design. Stepped flat arms and square columns finished in Brushed Nickel, accent the drums. The percussion family delivers a soft glowing presence while its large scale size fills up large open spaces.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4887 Features:
- Finished in Brushed Nickel
- Requires (1) 100 Watt Medium Base Incandescent Bulb (Not Included)
- Beige Linen Fabric Shade
- Light Direction: Down - Light from this fixture illuminates primarily downward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4887 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 55.25"H x 8.5"W
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- 120 Volts
- 100 Total Watts
- 0.83 Amps
Nuvo Lighting's Commitment to Quality:
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Reinforcement- Vanity fixtures with arms on elongated backplates have steel reinforcement bars to prevent flexing
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- Chain and Wire- Hanging fixtures are provided with 12 feet of wire and 4 feet of chain. Oversized chandeliers include 6 feet of chain
- CUL Damp Location Listing- All flush mount dome fixtures are CUL Damp location listed, which allows more flexibility in installation.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Products
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Percussion Collection Products
Our SKU: 60/4887
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued