Nuvo Lighting Closeout Sale
Save up to 65% off Nuvo Lighting closeout products. No coupon needed, prices already reduced.
Offer Ends 3/31/2015
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Nuvo Lighting 60/4666 Margaux Three Light Pendant with Satin White Glass, in Polished Nickel Finish
Margaux's style is derived from a mid-century modern design - kicked up a notch. Available in highly Polished Nickel with Satin White glass shades or Patina Bronze with Chestnut glass shades. In either finish, Margaux delivers timeless beauty.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4666 Features:
- Finished in Polished Nickel
- Requires (3) 60 Watt Medium Base Incandescent Bulbs (Not Included)
- Satin White Glass Shade
- Light Direction: Up / Down - Light from this fixture illuminates both upward and downward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4666 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 24"H x 18"W
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- 120 Volts
- 180 Total Watts
- 1.5 Amps
Nuvo Lighting's Commitment to Quality:
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Reinforcement- Vanity fixtures with arms on elongated backplates have steel reinforcement bars to prevent flexing
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- Chain and Wire- Hanging fixtures are provided with 12 feet of wire and 4 feet of chain. Oversized chandeliers include 6 feet of chain
- CUL Damp Location Listing- All flush mount dome fixtures are CUL Damp location listed, which allows more flexibility in installation.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Products
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Margaux Collection Products
Our SKU: 60/4666
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued