|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Nuvo Lighting 60/4645 Decker Five Light Chandelier with Clear and Frosted Glass, in Brushed Nickel Finish
The Decker collection is a well thought -out assembly of finely crafted "machined" style parts. Decker's double glass shade design creates a unique glow which adds depth and mood to this family. Decker's industrial style is perfectly suited to work well with many design elements used today. Available in Sudbury Bronze with Clear and Cream glass shades or Brushed Nickel with Clear and Frosted glass shades.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4645 Features:
- Finished in Brushed Nickel
- Requires (5) 60 Watt Medium Base Incandescent Bulbs (Not Included)
- Clear Outer and Frosted Inner Glass Shades
- Light Direction: Up - Light from this fixture illuminates primarily upward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4645 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 23.25"H x 25"W
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- 120 Volts
- 300 Total Watts
- 2.5 Amps
Nuvo Lighting's Commitment to Quality:
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Reinforcement- Vanity fixtures with arms on elongated backplates have steel reinforcement bars to prevent flexing
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- Chain and Wire- Hanging fixtures are provided with 12 feet of wire and 4 feet of chain. Oversized chandeliers include 6 feet of chain
- CUL Damp Location Listing- All flush mount dome fixtures are CUL Damp location listed, which allows more flexibility in installation.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Products
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Decker Collection Products
Our SKU: 60/4645
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued