We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Nuvo Lighting 60/4505 Logan Four Light Square Pendant with Slate Gray Fabric Shade, in Brushed Nickel Finish
Logan is geometry illuminated. Crisp cubes and linear bars wrap this collection. This collection is finished in subtle tones of hazel Bronze with Khaki fabric shades or for a more vibrant appearance, select the Brushed Nickel finish with Slate Gray fabric shades.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4505 Features:
- Finished in Brushed Nickel
- Requires (4) 60 Watt Medium Base Incandescent Bulbs (Not Included)
- Slate Gray Fabric Shade with Frosted Diffuser
- Includes 48" of Chain, and 12' of Wire
- Stem Extensions Available: 6" Part #25-2047 - 12" Part #25-2021
- Light Direction: Up / Down - Light from this fixture illuminates both upward and downward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4505 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 26.625"H x 8.5"W x 32"L
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- 120 Volts
- 240 Total Watts
- 2 Amps
Nuvo Lighting's Commitment to Quality:
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Reinforcement- Vanity fixtures with arms on elongated backplates have steel reinforcement bars to prevent flexing
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- Chain and Wire- Hanging fixtures are provided with 12 feet of wire and 4 feet of chain. Oversized chandeliers include 6 feet of chain
- CUL Damp Location Listing- All flush mount dome fixtures are CUL Damp location listed, which allows more flexibility in installation.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
Our SKU: 60/4505
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued