NUVO Lighting Clearance Sale
Save up to 70% on select NUVO items while supplies last - NO COUPON NECESSARY
Offer Ends 4/30/2014
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Nuvo Lighting 60/4408 Ratio Eight Light Two Tier Chandelier with Frosted Sand Glass, in Inca Gold Finish
This collection is about proportion and balance. Ratio's open rail structure glides through the design effortlessly and give way to large pyramid shaped glass shades. This collection is beautifully finished in Inca Gold with Frosted glass shades.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4408 Features:
- Finished in Inca Gold
- Requires (8) 50 Watt G9 Base Halogen Bulbs (Included)
- Frosted Glass Shades
- Includes 72" of Chain, and 12' of Wire
- Additional Chain Available - Part #25-4128
- Light Direction: Up - Light from this fixture illuminates primarily upward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4408 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 44.75"H x 35"W x 35"L
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- 120 Volts
- 400 Total Watts
- 3.33 Amps
Nuvo Lighting's Commitment to Quality:
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Reinforcement- Vanity fixtures with arms on elongated backplates have steel reinforcement bars to prevent flexing
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- Chain and Wire- Hanging fixtures are provided with 12 feet of wire and 4 feet of chain. Oversized chandeliers include 6 feet of chain
- CUL Damp Location Listing- All flush mount dome fixtures are CUL Damp location listed, which allows more flexibility in installation.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Products
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Ratio Collection Products
Our SKU: 60/4408
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued