|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Configure your Ratio Single Light Mini Pendant with Frosted Sand Glass, in Inca Gold Finish
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Nuvo Lighting 60/4407 Ratio Single Light Mini Pendant with Frosted Sand Glass, in Inca Gold Finish
This collection is about proportion and balance. Ratio's open rail structure glides through the design effortlessly and give way to large pyramid shaped glass shades. This collection is beautifully finished in Inca Gold with Frosted glass shades.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4407 Features:
- Finished in Inca Gold
- Requires (1) 50 Watt G9 Base Halogen Bulb (Included)
- Frosted Glass Shade
- Light Direction: Down - Light from this fixture illuminates primarily downward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4407 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 38"H x 10"W x 10"L
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- 120 Volts
- 50 Total Watts
- 0.42 Amps
Nuvo Lighting's Commitment to Quality:
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Reinforcement- Vanity fixtures with arms on elongated backplates have steel reinforcement bars to prevent flexing
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- Chain and Wire- Hanging fixtures are provided with 12 feet of wire and 4 feet of chain. Oversized chandeliers include 6 feet of chain
- CUL Damp Location Listing- All flush mount dome fixtures are CUL Damp location listed, which allows more flexibility in installation.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Products
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Ratio Collection Products
Our SKU: 60/4407
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued