We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Nuvo Lighting 60/4245 Franklin Three Light Chandelier with Sienna Glass, in Georgetown Bronze Finish
For those looking for a traditional collection without too much fuss; Franklin is the solution. The Franklin collection, finished in rich Georgetown Bronze with Sienna glass shades, is firmly rooted in classic Federal period design and is offered in a wide variety of styles.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4245 Features:
- Finished in Patina Bronze
- Requires (3) 60 Watt Medium Base Incandescent Bulbs (Not Included)
- Sienna Glass Shades
- Includes 48" of Chain, and 12' of Wire
- Additional Chain Available - Part #25-4107
- Light Direction: Up - Light from this fixture illuminates primarily upward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4245 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 24"H x 20"W
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- 120 Volts
- 180 Total Watts
- 1.5 Amps
Nuvo Lighting's Commitment to Quality:
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Reinforcement- Vanity fixtures with arms on elongated backplates have steel reinforcement bars to prevent flexing
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- Chain and Wire- Hanging fixtures are provided with 12 feet of wire and 4 feet of chain. Oversized chandeliers include 6 feet of chain
- CUL Damp Location Listing- All flush mount dome fixtures are CUL Damp location listed, which allows more flexibility in installation.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Products
- Shop All Nuvo Lighting Franklin Collection Products
Our SKU: 60/4245
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Patina Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued