We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Nuvo Lighting 60/4089 Bento Nine Light Two Tier Chandelier with Satin White Glass, in Polished Chrome Finish
Contemporary elegance is expressed by the simplistic lines of the Bento collection. Understated, yet boldly visible, Bento's highly Polished Chrome frame and square Satin White glass shades add an illuminating presence to any room.
Nuvo Lighting 60/4089 Features:
- Finished in Polished Chrome
- Requires (9) 60 Watt Medium Base Incandescent Bulbs (Not Included)
- Satin White Glass Shades
- Includes 72" of Chain, and 12' of Wire
- Additional Chain Available - Part #25-2077
- Light Direction: Up - Light from this fixture illuminates primarily upward
Nuvo Lighting 60/4089 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 28.25"H x 32.25"W
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- 120 Volts
- 540 Total Watts
- 4.5 Amps
Nuvo Lighting's Commitment to Quality:
- Threaded Sockets- All fixtures with fitted glass shades feature threaded ceramic sockets with fitters. Thumb screws are never used, which allows for a more refined look.
- Reinforcement- Vanity fixtures with arms on elongated backplates have steel reinforcement bars to prevent flexing
- Diffusers- All pendant fixtures with an open top are supplied with a glass diffuser, which helps alleviate 'hot spotting' and evenly distributes light
- Chain and Wire- Hanging fixtures are provided with 12 feet of wire and 4 feet of chain. Oversized chandeliers include 6 feet of chain
- CUL Damp Location Listing- All flush mount dome fixtures are CUL Damp location listed, which allows more flexibility in installation.
Founded in 1966, Satco is a well-known premier supplier of lighting products. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting industry, and after three years of development, Satco launched Nuvo Lighting on June 23, 2005. Nuvo Lighting is uniquely poised to become an industry leader, with the sales and distribution resources of Satco Products, combined with the finely-conceived and well-crafted products that deliver style, value and quality.
Additional Nuvo Lighting Links
Our SKU: 60/4089
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued