|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Humidity Sensing, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||105|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your NuTone QTXN110SL 110 CFM 0.9 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bath Fan with Humidity Sensor, Light and Night Light
Please finish configuring above
- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Adjustable mounting brackets attach to joists allowing the housing snaps into place – less tools, less work.
- Equipped with 100 watt incandescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (bulbs sold separately).
- An integrated humidity sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until humidity levels drop to acceptable levels, ensuring adequate ventilation and preventing harmful mildew or mold buildup.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- Sensaire®: Broan's humidity-sensing technology has been integrated into the design of this bath fan, making it ideal for areas that see prolonged or regular exposure to moisture. The sensor will automatically engage the fan's highest CFM setting once the user adjusted humidity level has been reached to quickly ventilate the area until the reading drops to acceptable levels. However, even when those levels are reached, the user can set the fan to remain on for an additional 5-60 minutes after humidity has stabilized. This feature helps ward off harmful mold or mildew growth and keeps the room clean, fresh and dry.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.9
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 13.75 Inches
- Grill Length: 12.875 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- Lighting Type: Incandescent (bulb not included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- QTXN110HFLT: Heater, Fan, Fluorescent Lighting
- QTXN110HL: Heater, Fan, Incandescent Lighting
- QTXN110SL (This Model): Fan, Incandescent Lighting, Humidity Sensor
Additional NuTone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All NuTone Products
- Shop All NuTone ULTRA Silent Collection Products
Our SKU: QTXN110SL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The NuTone QTXN110SL does require the switch 77D 4 function rocker switch.
Does this require a special switch?
A. The NuTone QTXN110SL does require the switch 77D 4 function rocker switch.
To be able to use all of the functions for this fan the switch required is the Nutone 77D.
Does this require a special switch?
A. To be able to use all of the functions for this fan the switch required is the Nutone 77D.
The NuTone QTXN110SL can be vented through the wall.
Can this or any of your humidity sensing fans be vented through the wall?
A. The NuTone QTXN110SL can be vented through the wall.
Using a reducer will slightly reduce the CFM's of the unit.
If you use a 6" to 4" adapter on the venting of this, what effects will it have on the unit?
A. Using a reducer will slightly reduce the CFM's of the unit.
NuTone ULTRA Silent Collection
Other Products In The NuTone ULTRA Silent Collection
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)