150 CFM 1.4 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated HVI Certified Bath Fan from the QT Collection
- Features a powerful 150 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately)
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
Mid Sones: We know that comfort and ambience matter in your bathroom. This fan produces 1.4 sones of sound output, keeping the noise in your bathroom at a reasonable level.
High CFM Capacity: This fan has an impressive 150 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of clearing capacity designed for larger bathrooms. Controlling humidity in your bathroom extends the life of your décor and makes for a more hospitable space to prepare for the day ahead.Specifications:
- CFM: 150
- Sones: 1.4
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 13 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Light Included: No
- Housing Length: 11-3/8"
- Housing Width: 10-1/2"
- Housing Depth: 7-5/8"
- QTXEN050: 50 CFM
- QTXEN080: 80 CFM
- QTXEN110: 110 CFM
- QTXEN150 (This Model): 150 CFM
This QT fan is compatible with the SPKACC speaker accessory! It's your music-out of sight. Unlike wireless speakers that require counter space and charging, Sensonic™ speakers with Bluetooth® wireless technology fill your room with rich sound from above. From hard rock to news talk, play any audio through the dual high-fidelity speakers and enjoy.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- NuTone QTXEN150 White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Broan-NuTone QT Series Bath & Ventilation FansLearn more about the Broan-NuTone QT Series of bath and ventilati...
Broan-NuTone QT Series Bath & Ventilation Fans
Learn more about the Broan-NuTone QT Series of bath and ventilation fans and how they can improve the air quality in your home.