|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Humidity Sensing, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||105|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility.
- Equipped with 18 watt fluorescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (nightlight bulb sold separately).
- An integrated humidity sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until humidity levels drop to acceptable levels, ensuring adequate ventilation and preventing harmful mildew or mold buildup.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
Humidity Sensing: This fan includes a sensor that automatically engages the fan when sufficient humidity is detected. This not only adds convenience but also saves money on your energy bills over the life of the unit.
Nightlight: This fan includes a built-in nightlight controlled by a separate switch, making it easier to find and navigate within your bathroom in the wee hours of the night.
Fluorescent Lighting: We know that a comfortable and well-lit space is important to you as your prepare for your day. Illuminate your bathroom with an energy efficient fluorescent bulb.
Low Sones: We know that comfort and ambience matter in your bathroom. This fan produces 0.7 sones of sound output, keeping your bathroom quiet and peaceful.
Mid CFM Capacity: This fan has an ample 110 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of clearing capacity designed for medium sized bathrooms. Controlling humidity in your bathroom extends the life of your décor and makes for a more hospitable space to prepare for the day ahead.Specifications:
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.7
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 13.75 Inches
- Grill Length: 12.875 Inches
- Lighting Type: Fluorescent (bulbs included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Housing Length: 11-3/8"
- Housing Width: 10-1/2"
- Housing Depth: 7-5/8"
- QTXEN080FLT: 80 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
- QTXEN110FLT: 110 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
- QTXEN110S: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor
- QTXEN110SFLT (This Model): 110 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting, Humidity Sensor
- QTXEN150FLT: 150 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
Additional NuTone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All NuTone QT Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For NuTone QTXEN110SFLT
Our SKU: QTXEN110SFLT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone QT Collection
Broan-NuTone LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period noted in the chart to the left from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. During the stated warranty period, Broan-NuTone LLC will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS, TUBES AND BULBS, FUSES, FILTERS, DUCTS, ROOF CAPS, WALL CAPS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR DUCTING. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and normal service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone LLC), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions. Labor to remove and replace products is not covered. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the time period specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN AND/OR NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties. - See more at: http://www.nutone.com/nutone-customer-technical-service-support/warranty#sthash.cIabYs0Q.dpuf