|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Collection||Remote In-Line Fans|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||215|
- Features a powerful 250 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications
- Compact housing attaches directly to an inboard joist via mounting bracket, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple
- This advanced starter kit includes (1) fan, (2) grilles, (2) sleeves with dampers and duct clamps and a 6 Inch U adapter
- In-line configuration allows the unit to be mounted far and away from living areas for incredibly quiet and effective ventilation
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately)
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- CFM: 250
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Light Included: No
- ILFK120: 110 CFM, 4 Inch Duct, Starter Kit
- ILFK130: 130 CFM, 5 Inch Duct, Starter Kit
- ILFK250: 250 CFM, 6 Inch Duct, Starter Kit
- ILFK2502 (This Model): 250 CFM, 6 Inch Duct, Advanced Kit
Additional NuTone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All NuTone Products
- Shop All NuTone Remote In-Line Fans Collection Products
Our SKU: ILFK2502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The NuTone ILFK2502 is IC rated for damp locations and can be used in a shower area.
Is this rated for installation in damp locations?
A. The NuTone ILFK2502 is IC rated for damp locations and can be used in a shower area.
The NuTone ILFK2502 is not recommended to paint.
Are the grilles paintable?
A. The NuTone ILFK2502 is not recommended to paint.
The kit contains two grills, applying more grills in it's installation will impede air flow, reducing CFM. There is not a specific guidline as to how many grills can be used other than the two that come standard.
How many grilles can be hooked up to this fan?
A. The kit contains two grills, applying more grills in it's installation will impede air flow, reducing CFM. There is not a specific guidline as to how many grills can be used other than the two that come standard.
The NuTone ILFK2502 can be used for both of those applications.
Can I use this to vent a bathroom and range hood?
A. The NuTone ILFK2502 can be used for both of those applications.
NuTone Remote In-Line Fans Collection
Other Products In The NuTone Remote In-Line Fans Collection
110 CFM HVI Certified In-Line Fan$199.43-$199.43(3)
250 CFM Energy Star Rated and HVI Certified In-Line Fan$218.41-$218.41(4)
130 CFM Energy Star Rated and HVI Certified In-Line Fan$203.99-$203.99
140 CFM HVI Certified Radon Mitigating In-Line Fan$188.01-$188.01(1)
360 CFM Energy Star Rated and HVI Certified In-Line Fan$299.00-$299.00(1)
Broan-NuTone LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period noted in the chart to the left from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. During the stated warranty period, Broan-NuTone LLC will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS, TUBES AND BULBS, FUSES, FILTERS, DUCTS, ROOF CAPS, WALL CAPS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR DUCTING. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and normal service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone LLC), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions. Labor to remove and replace products is not covered. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the time period specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN AND/OR NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties. - See more at: http://www.nutone.com/nutone-customer-technical-service-support/warranty#sthash.lkoYd7Cl.dpuf