|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Function||Light, Utility Fan|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||75|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Features a powerful 80 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Mounts directly to joists via mounting brackets which makes for an intuitive, straight-forward installation.
- Equipped with 100 watt incandescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (nightlight bulb sold separately).
- This heavy duty variant is designed to hold up to the rigors of commercial and light-industrial applications where constant ventilation is needed.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- CFM: 80
- Sones: 2.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 11.125 Inches
- Grill Length: 10.625 Inches
- Housing Width: 8 Inches
- Housing Length: 8.25 Inches
- Housing Depth: 5.75 Inches
- Lighting Type: Incandescent (bulb not included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- 50NT: 50 CFM
- 80NT: 80 CFM
- HD50LNT: 50 CFM, Heavy Duty, Light
- HD50NT: 50 CFM, Heavy Duty
- HD80LNT (This Model): 80 CFM, Heavy Duty, Light
- HD80NT: 80 CFM, Heavy Duty
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: HD80LNT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The NuTone HD80LNT has grille dimentions of 10.25" in width and length. The housing has a length of 8" and a width of 8.25".
What are the dimensions of the box? I have a nutone 9"x 9" opening I'm replacing.
A. The NuTone HD80LNT has grille dimentions of 10.25" in width and length. The housing has a length of 8" and a width of 8.25".
The NuTone HD80LNT does allow for the bulb to be changed but I recommend calling Nutone technial for that question.
How to change light bulb
A. The NuTone HD80LNT does allow for the bulb to be changed but I recommend calling Nutone technial for that question.
The NuTone HD80LNT has a 100 watt Incandescent Light.
What are the wattage and type of light for the NuTone HD80LNT?
A. The NuTone HD80LNT has a 100 watt Incandescent Light.
NuTone Heavy Duty Collection
Other Products In The NuTone Heavy Duty Collection
80 CFM 2.5 Sone Ceiling or Wall Mounted Energy Sta...$79.99-$79.99(1)
50 CFM 1.5 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated ...$81.76-$81.76(4)
50 CFM 1.5 Sone Ceiling or Wall Mounted Energy Sta...$74.67-$74.67
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)