Murray Feiss WB1566LAB
Taylor 1 Light ADA Flush Mount Wall Sconce
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Beige linen shade
- Flush mount with half cylinder shade
- Made of metal
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Taylor collection for a stunning complementary style
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Width: 4.625"
- Backplate Depth: 0.188"
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 8
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss WB1566LAB Light Antique Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.