Murray Feiss WB1517AF/AGW
Madera 1 Light Reversible Wall Sconce
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Fleur de lis glass shade
- Cylindrical shade
- Made of steel and wood
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Madera collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 6.25"
- Length: 4.5"
- Extension: 6.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Backplate Depth: 0.75"
- Product Weight: 3.59 lbs.
- HCO: 5"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 8
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss WB1517AF/AGW Antique Forged Iron / Aged Walnut
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.